SourceConnections For Kids
Job DescriptionWe are seeking amazing individuals to join our Home and Community Treatment team in York, Cumberland and Androscoggin Counties!Our HCT BHP's work in partnership with a Master's level clinician in the home and community of a child or adolescent with a mental health diagnosis to provide support, behavioral management skills and a path to success. Our passionate team provides staff with a positive culture and are committed to helping you achieve your career goals.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Have experience working with children with mental health challenges
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance
- Have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Bring your talent and your vision, and support children in their path to success!
- Paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR, and Safety Care,
- Top tier full insurancebenefits package for full time positions,
- Paid time off for both full and part time positions,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Mileage reimbursement,
- Company issued laptop and cell phone,
- Flexible schedule,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% Verizon discount,
- 403b retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment
- Relaxed and casual work environment!