TheMaintenance Technicianresponsibilities will include:
- Timely completion of work orders and special projects
- Servicing residents in a friendly, customer service oriented manner
- Diagnoses problems and repairs in the areas of electrical
- Responds to all service requests, on-call emergencies as directed by the Property Manager and Service Manager, must be completed in a timely and professional manner
- Assists in maintaining the exterior of the property daily to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times
- Housekeeping duties as required, as well as snow removal during winter months, when needed
- Performs property maintenance of pools, spas, and pool areas if applicable
- Excellent customer service skills and general computer knowledge.
- The candidate should have strong experience with plumbing, electrical, appliances, and painting.
- Plumbing, contracting, builders certifications, and licenses a plus! Availability for on-call purposes and the flexibility and ability to work weekends when necessary is appreciated!
We offer an outstanding benefits package including- 401K, with a match!- Medical- Dental- Vision- Bonus program
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.