SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Title: Data Conversion Analyst/Programmer Location: Remote Duration: Long-term Consultant must have Knowledge of Medicaid & CHIP Eligibility System operations and data. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional demeanor represents the project to stakeholders in a friendly, unbiased and professional manner
- Ability to identify and communicate technical issues, both verbally and written, to project management;
- Ability to develop recommendations and facilitate resolution of data conversion issues with project, agency IT and vendor staff
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with vendor and other State technical staff;
- Working knowledge of effective data conversion methods and approach;
- Understanding of data conversion complexities
- Ability to work within a demanding project environment
- Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years experience in systems development with emphasis on data conversion
- Knowledge of Medicaid & CHIP Eligibility System operations and data.
- Experience in conversion of mainframe datasets (VSAM/Adabas) to modern database technologies using modern ETL and ELT tools.
- General knowledge of how business is conducted within the State of South Dakota.
- 5+ years experience programming in COBOL.
- 2-3 years experience using webMethods as an ETL.