We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Support Analyst to join our Production Support Team to provide online support to our clients' HelpDesk groups, utilising our existing knowledge base and development tools.
The successful candidate will provide online Helpdesk Level 1 support services to our clients. You will utilise your superior customer service capabilities, technical knowledge and demonstrated diagnostic skills, to ensure our clients have the best possible support experience. Day to day activities will include:
- Issue Logging
- Issue Validation and Reproduction
- Severity Assessment
- Issue Communications
- Issue resolution via the utilisation of KnowledgeBase articles and
- Escalation of tickets to Level 2 Analysts or other SME support services where required.
QualificationsWhat you need
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge and understanding of Internet based applications & Windows applications
- Degree or Diploma in an IT related area
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia (Australian Permanent Residency/Australian Citizenship).
- Previous experience working in an Application Support role
- Service Desk or other experience in the Mortgage Origination / Financial Services sector
- Some knowledge of the mortgage, banking or finance industries
- Experience supporting web-based applications
- Knowledge of IT support methodologies (e.g. ITIL)
- Prior team leadership experience; may have taken on a team coordination role withprior work roles, university projects, or in the sporting arena.
Additional InformationAbout you
- Is able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving and issue diagnosis
- Is able to demonstrate an eye for detail in their previous roles
- Process focused, must be able to rigorously follow and ensure compliance to procedures
- Is able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to meet and maintain deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity to learn new skills as required
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a leading Australian technology provider. Successful candidates will work on exciting challenges and be given the opportunity to grow professionally within the organisation.What's next?Send us your resume and a cover letter describing your suitability for this role. If you have the right skills and experience for the role, someone from our Recruitment team will be in touch.
We would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply and inform you that only successful candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Customer Projects Support Analyst
Business Analyst - Product Innovation Team