SalaryUSD TBD TBD
As Central Reservations Agent you will directly support theCentral Reservations Assistant Managerin driving the performance of the reservations team. You will ensure that all SOP's are being adhered to. You will further assist in maintaining and improving reservations operations to ensure a high degree of accuracy in guest reservations, maximising revenue opportunities and satisfaction of guests and team members. You will ensure monitoring of daily arrivals for all guest requests to be carried out and communicated to. You will be working on inventory management, including allotments, groups blocks and rate codes in all applicable systems. Further you will assist theCentral ReservationsManagerfor driving up-selling within the property and to ensure optimal use of all distribution channels.
- To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by supporting the successful delivery of all requests received on behalf of the hotel.
- Assist the Central Reservations Manager in the effective operation of the Reservations department, to meet the business goals set out for the Department.
- Assist in managing incoming reservation request in order to avoid a back log of reservations.
- Maintain effective office administrative procedures within the department that will safeguard and detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies. Quality check reservations made the previous day
- Maintain a motivational working environment within the department, and with other colleagues.
- Follow all reasonable work-related request made by your Manager which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service.
- At least 2 years' experience in Hospitality andReservations
- Fluent in English,andfair in one otherlanguage is an advantage
- Familiar with the hotel operations available systems (Opera) and all distribution channels.
- Understanding of the dynamics of regional & local market, local competitors and events of the destination an advantage
Our promise to all of our valued Team Members is to provide a professional and welcoming work environment that offers inspirational opportunities for growth and development.No matter what role you are assigned to at Anantara, we will ensure to provide you with the opportunities, resources and continuing support that you need to shine. You have the unique opportunity of scripting your AMAZING story and shaping our hotel into a leading brand worldwide.