SourceSummerville Medical Center
$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse Mother Baby.
At Summerville Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, the Mother Baby Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
As a Registered Nurse in Mother/Baby, you are responsible to triage, assess and treat patients.Our range of services includepostpartum vaginal andC/S delivery patients.We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other.
- You will care for both a postpartum mother and her newborn
- You will assist in educating mother and her support person on all care for baby
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
- You are responsible for total nurse care of your assigned couplets (average 3-4 per nurse)
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests andexamination results
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- NRP-Neonatal Resuscitation Provider-within 90 Days of employment
- STABLE within 90 Days of employment
- Specialty Certification highly preferred within 3 years of hire
- Previous Mother Baby RN experience required
Summerville Medical Center is a 120+ bed hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics and women’s service, including “home-like” birthing suites. Surgical services offered include orthopedic, reflux, robotic and weight loss surgeries. Summerville Medical Center is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 report to the Nation.
The city of Summerville is where charm and southern hospitality blend gracefully with a modern and progressive atmosphere. Summerville, SC is rich in history with a focus on economic development that preserves the past while building for the future. Summerville is recognized as a nurturing community, where children can grow and develop. Minutes from historical Charleston and the beaches, our world-class sports venues and superior schools make Summerville truly a special place to work, live and play.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Summerville Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for the Mother Baby RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Registered Nurse Emergency Room - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Observation Unit - Sign On Bonus
Mother Baby Registered Nurse PRN
Pediatric Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery - Sign On Bonus
Nursery Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
ICU Step Down Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus