SalaryUSD Up to $110,000 110000
We are helping our fast-growing client to fill theFull-stack Developer - C#, .NET position to work on numerous software development projects. Join our client's team as an Experienced Developer (C#, .NET, Java, Python). You will also need Front-end experience with Anuglar or React.Responsibilities
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from the assigned information technology platform
- Join agile Product Teams practicing rapid software development and delivery
- Work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts on the most important things that drive value to the business
- Seek out, research and experiment with new technologies
- Develop applications based on the .Net framework with minimal technical supervision.
- Lead small teams in the development of new applications.
- Provide technical leadership in the introduction and implementation of new tools and techniques.
- Participate in plan development, ensuring on time task deliveries.
- Perform as a technical lead for projects as needed.
- Ensure alignment of solutions to business objectives.
- Perform scope, design and code reviews to ensure quality.
- Perform technical analysis of new and existing systems, and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Computer Science strongly preferred or a related discipline with at least 8 years of experience.
- 5+ years of .Net applications development.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, Web API, JQuery, CSS, Angular
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Windows Forms (WinForms), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- SQL Server
- BitBucket / Bamboo / VSTS
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools.
- Good Experience with Continuous Integration and hands-on experience.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Preferred skills to include Python and AWS.