SourceTrident Medical Center
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today for our Inpatient Rehab RN positionand find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At Trident Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Inpatient Rehab team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, the Rehabilitation Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will assist a patient exercise, provide proper skin care to prevent skin breakdown and ensure patients are properly positioned to prevent further immobility
- You will coordinate with the rehab therapy team to provide acute medical management to improve a patient’s loss of or impairment in functional skills such as: mobility, cognition, activities of daily living and communication
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) HealthCare Provider is required
For more than 40years Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a 320+ bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital’s specialty services include:
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region’s only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
Trident Medical Center offers critical care services and24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released byHealthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Trident Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be apart of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar inpatient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender ,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Registered Nurse Day FT- Up to $8,000 sign on bonus
Cath Lab Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Dialysis Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Float Pool - Sign On Bonus