SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceYoh - A Day & Zimmerman Company
Business / Data AnalystBusiness/Data Analyst - Data Migration
- We are looking for an analyst with experience in working with business requirements and other business and technical analysts to create an inventory of data requirements for a large-scale data migration project.
- Candidates should have extensive experience in data and system analysis with SQL-based applications and be adept at investigating and solving complex data and integration issues.
- The ideal candidate will have strong facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and an ability to work with both business and technical counterparts.
- Financial services background and systems integration experience are highly desired.
- Work with business analysts to create an inventory of documents/files/data that need to be part of our migration work.
- Work with technical analysts to allow them to understand the inventory and where the data fits within our current environment.
- Detailed documentation of current state and inventory to be migrated is critical.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate business requirements into application and operational deliverables.
- Research business requirements, collaborate with colleagues to form an effective team with a single goal of understanding the full scope of work required.
- Proven ability to create action plans & resolve obstacles to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with business and technology stakeholders at all levels.
- 8-10 years of experience functioning as a business analyst within a mid to large organization
- Expert experience with requirements gathering and management in Agile and Waterfall project approaches. Detail oriented and critical thinker.
- Demonstrable facilitation and leadership skills in requirements solicitation and review (group JAD/JAR, user interviews)
- Comfortable working independently, adapting to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective. Ability to work independently and engage other team members as needed
- Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
- Expert written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Exposure to enterprise integration tools, and extract/transform/load (ETL) tools.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- Experience with Financial Industry is strongly preferred.
NAV Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC - up to $95k