SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Position Title: Client Technologies TechnicianLocation: Columbia, SC Duration: 4+ Months VisionSoft International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. s and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship is available. Position Description:Overview:Our Client is seeking a Client Technologies Technician Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Support Microsoft Windows, Androids and iOS operating systems and imaging.
- System hardware and software patching and upgrading.
- Support MS Office, Adobe, other office productivity software.
- Support printers and other peripheral hardware.
- Basic troubleshooting of all technology supported.
- Basic networking, adding removing computers in an active directory environment.
- Inventory and asset management.
- Support antivirus, antispam and other security software.
- Plan, build, configure, distribute, deploy, upgrade, and troubleshoot windows images within a windows infrastructure environment.
- Windows migration to the most current version of windows from an older version of windows.
- Securing, patching and hardening windows end user devices. desktops and laptops.
- Migrate MS Office to the most current version from an older version. This is not a cloud windows 365 deployment. This is a desktop deployment and configuration.
- Must be able to troubleshoot ODBC connectivity issues with MS Office deployment.
- End user support.
- Application support.
- Analysis of technical issues.
- Problem solving and attention to detail.
- Customer service and assessing customer support needs.
- Ability to learn new software/hardware and troubleshooting.
- Organization and documentation.
- Asset Management.
- Mobile devices.
- Mechanical reasoning.
- Identifying process improvements.
- Helpdesk reporting systems.
- Prioritizing and scheduling.
- Time Management.
- Clear and concise email and reports.
- Work independently while following established procedures and guidelines.
- High School.