We have an exciting opportunity for a talented .Net Developer to work with one of our direct clients in Columbia, SC. We love referrals! Please refer us to your friends, family, and colleagues for this opportunity. We also give referral bonuses if they get selected and perform well for our clients.Job Details:Job Title: .Net DeveloperDuration: 12+ months with highly possible extension Location: Columbia, SC Scope of the Project:
- Discovery, Plan, Create and Implement
- Work with the project teams (including end users) to be sure the outcome is functional and contains all needed tools and report capabilities.
- Develop system work flows, requirements, and timeframes
- Angular JS
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- 7 years of experience independently designing and implementing medium to large-scale software systems and components using .net architectures.
- 5+ years' experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture.
- 5+ years' experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- 2+ years experience working Angular type scripting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and at least two application, database, messaging or web server systems.
- Successful design and implementation of multiple software components and subsystems.
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
- Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical, non-technical staff, and customers/stakeholders as needed or directed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the DSS and other State information technology staff.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with the development team, project staff, and the user community.
- MS Server 2012 R2 enterprise server, IIS 8.5
- MS SQL 2016 enterprise server.
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012-2019
- Dev Ops- 1 year
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Must 5 years
- ASP.NET MVC 3 or higher Recommended 3 years
- jQuery Recommended 3 years
- WCF Must 5 years
- Responsive design Recommended 3 years
- Preference will be given to experience related to SC Child Care Licensing, SC Voucher, and Child and Adult Care Food (CACFP) applications system design and development and/or knowledge of the DSS Early Care and Education program's mission and objectives
- Strong Project Skills
- Self Starter
- Minimal Management Required
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or other quantitative discipline
Senior Java Developer (W2)
IBM Control Desk (ICD) Developer
Data Analytics Manager, Developer Operations