Salary$60,000 - $80,000 per year
IT Service Engineer needed for a fast-growing Managed IT Services company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: James ThaiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a fast-growing Managed IT Services company specializing in IT Services, Professional Services, and Hosting Services. Our company was founded in 2010 and has become an industry leader in maximizing revenue and uptime for our clients. Due to the growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented IT Service Engineer to join our diverse team!Title: IT Service EngineerLocation: Warwick, RISalary: $60,000 - $80,000Why join us?
- Competitive base salary: $60,000 - $80,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Serve as the top tier escalation resource for our Clients
- Own and drive incident and problem management across departments, partners and vendors through resolution while providing a seamless experience to your Clients
- Listen to your Clients and proactively inquire about their business needs and direction.
- Aid in the design and proposal of solutions that directly address what the Client shares with you by prioritizing and breaking out short-term and long-term goals.
- Implement solutions including hardware and software installation, configuration and ongoing support
- Perform formal onboardings for new Clients and continually improve upon and document the process
- Perform network assessments and produce tangible deliverables including written reports and diagrams and be prepared to present them to Clients
- Create and deliver monthly reports to each of your assigned Clients
- Complete best practices checklist in support of Quarterly Business Reviews for each of your assigned Clients
- Create and manage backup and disaster recovery strategies
- Manage the overall security for Client networks
- Perform and document regularly scheduled monthly maintenance tasks on gear and software systems
- Conduct patching and patch approval process, schedule manual installations, and scripting to automate escalation to reactive team
- Verify that Support technicians are performing proactive maintenance tasks for assigned Clients including patch management, antivirus and backup checks.
- Provide weekly technical trainings to Service Desk staff to educate them on Client environments, upcoming and ongoing initiatives, as well as general IT troubleshooting skills
- Monitor the ticket queues and read reports to stay in tune with what the client is experiencing.
- Engage in proactive and reactive network/systems monitoring.
- Create, adjust and maintain monitoring and alerting rules in the RMM tool
- Operate within established SLA guidelines.
- Communicate with customers proactively and keep them informed of incident reports, status changes, or agreed outages.
- Create and maintain a complete and accurate set of documentation for Clients.
- Develop personal skills to efficiently work individually and as a member of the Technical Services team.
- Participate in company-sponsored job-related activities and training to further develop your technical skills.