Principal Full Stack EngineerRhode Island, Smithfield, 02917 Smithfield USA
Job Description:The RoleWe are currently sourcing for a Principal Full Stack Engineer to work in Fidelity Workplace Consulting Group.We're looking for a passionate, inquisitive, and fast paced software engineer with a deep knowledge on a wide range of web technologies to join the Workplace Consulting's Digital Solution Team.Our software engineers play a key role on our team, from ideas, research and building prototypes and iteratively evolving them into scalable products, to developing custom one-off client solutions. We use modern technologies and are always open to improving our tools and our process.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- You have a passion for technology and can navigate your way across sophisticated and rapidly changing landscapes by staying on top of the latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- Are a creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us seek real-life problems and meet real customer needs. You'll be helping us build things, taking an idea, and crafting rapid prototypes that are shippable and learn from real-life feedback.
- A self-starter, who actively challenges status-quo, is curious and not afraid to ask "Why" and "What if"?
- Are experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
- Have an attitude of test first development and are experienced in modern testing frameworks. We believe in testing and that quality is everyone's job.
- Can measure, collect, and use data to make decisions. We understand the value of intuition and the need to balance decisions accordingly.
- Minimum of 7 years of software engineering development experience.
- Proven hands-on experience working with Angular 10+, HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, NPM, Java, J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot, Python, Azure SQL, MySQL or MariaDB, Maven or Ant, Git, REST,
- Cloud - AWS, Azure (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with the API Design & Development and Micro Services Architecture
- Proven experience with writing automated tests (unit, integration, etc.), and experience following Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers
- Experience crafting for distributed architectures
- Experience in a consulting or fast pace environment
- Experience with Drupal is a plus
Full Stack Engineer