SalaryUSD $50 - $60 50 - 60
SourceVED Software Services, Inc.
We provide products and services to banks, broker/dealers, registered investment advisors and other financial intermediaries to meet their brokerage and banking needs. The technology platform is a coordinated collection that is delivered to these external clients, primarily via web-based and mobile applications, application programming interfaces, transmission files, and works with third-party applications. Some of these are - and not limited to - trading, account servicing and maintenance, account opening and money movement, reporting, and data delivery and presentation.The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree required. Technology-related subject area preferred.
- 10+ years systems analysis experience otherwise multifaceted, related work in software solutions development/definition is required
- Experience with systems development methodologies and formal documentation processes. Agile/Scrum experience is a plus.
- Brokerage or Financial Services experience required.
- Strong analytical, facilitation and communication skills.
- Thrives in a highly-matrixed environment, involving multiple partners and technical groups.
- Proactive, with a strong desire to learn and become a contributor to a highly functioning team and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Can navigate the organization in order to accomplish your work and can optimally multi-task and handle issues, and work towards resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide systems analysis support on an Agile team that includes multiple business and technology partners. Collaborate with other Agile teams (Scaled Agile) to lead dependencies and scope.
- Define the scope of problems/issues, in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes.
- Participate in backlog refinement sessions. Translate sophisticated business needs into clear requirements. Research and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Evaluate design of existing systems to judge their functionality, efficiency, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability and cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with Agile team members to build comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches.
- Assist in devising the Agile team’s analysis strategy and apply documentation standards and best practices.
- Provide thought leadership to better Systems Analysis Chapter.
- May act as mentor junior team members.