SalaryUSD Based on Experience Based on Experience
Full-time, direct hire position. Embedded Systems Engineer (C, Qt, Embedded Linux) needed for well known Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing company. Great pay and great benefits as well as relocation package.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick MurrayAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Based just outside of Providence, RIwe are a leading manufacturing company specializing in Electronic and Electrical equipment. We are a Worldwide company and have an influence in over 40 countries. We have 60 subsidiaries worldwide and continue to grow and produce some of the world's best scientific performance tools. We are looking for a new Embedded Developer / Firmware Developer to join our growing engineering team to help up with software development, sensor integration, hardware configurations and communication protocols.If you are a Embedded Software Engineer with C, Qt, and Embedded Linux technical experience, then please read on.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Steady, Stable Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art Technology
- Design cutting edge embedded firmware that enables probes, meters, controls, and sensors to work together flawlessly utilizing the latest technology.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to ensure seamless integration of firmware and solve complex business problems.
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing technical support to manufacturing, and product development engineering.
- Develop software and algorithms to explore new technologies and validate if the firmware will meet the project's needs.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in embedded systems design with modern microcontrollers
- Skilled in C, data structures, and programming concepts from driver to application level
- Experience with Eclipse IDE would be a plus
- Experience with Renesas (RX series) microprocessors, including FIT modules, and the DTC controller is a plus
- Understanding of scientific instrumentation concepts would be a plus
- Experience with Qt and embedded Linux is a plus