SalaryDepends on Experience
SourceTorque Technologies LLC
Validation EngineerPennsylvania, Westpoint, 19486 Westpoint USA
Validation EngineerLocation: West Point, PA (Onsite)Long Term8-10 years experience NO H1B
- Validation and programming experience with Werum MES software and DeltaV.
- Experience with Biopharmaceutical manufacturing, design or/and construction.
- Knowledge of process, utility and building control systems.
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines, experience in generation of controlled documents.
- Qualification experience related to control and computer systems.
- Ability to generate engineering drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of ISA standards and practices for instrumentation.
- Knowledge of PID control theories and techniques.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers, and associated programming languages (RSLogix Preferred).
- Practical knowledge of distributed control systems, and associated programming languages – Strong DeltaV Coding
- Knowledge of computer aided manufacturing automation.
- Demonstrate good organizational and time utilization skills.
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comply with cGMP requirements (gowning, documentation, and procedures) for performing work within the manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of PC based programs and web based systems.
- Ability to work most of the time independently with minimal direct supervision.