VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Role: Linux Driver Development Engineer Location: Wayne, PA FTE/Contract Responsibilities
- Engineers software systems for best performance
- Compiles, packages, installs and upgrades software and operating system components
- Creates scripts and uses tools to automates frequently performed tasks
- Architects interfaces/solutions for communicating with hardware
- Responsible for security requirements and design implications
- Experience in RDMA and other techniques for minimizing buffer copies
- Extensively unit tests their implementation
- Analyze network protocols to troubleshoot networking problems and to recognize and develop network performance solutions.
- Works with the open source & kernel community to develop & review software
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline, or the equivalent in training and experience
- Experience with networking software in the Linux kernel and extensive experience in C coding.
- Experience in one or more scripting language (TCL, Python, Perl, Shell-scripting)
- Advanced debugging techniques such as kprobes, tracepoints, and dynamic console debug
- kmemleak, KASAN, and other dynamic debug techniques
- kbuild and configuration language
- dynamic configuration techniques with auto tools, and cmake
- Understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP, scalable algorithms and virtualization. Software development tools and scripting in a LInux environment, including Git source control.
- Excellent communication skills