Weekend Shift (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) - day shift
- Operate forklift and other yard equipment to meet production needs.
- Load, transport, and deliver product in a safe and efficient manner with verbal and written instructions.
- Continually monitor and verify all aspects of product quality.
- Complete equipment set-up procedures.
- Maintain equipment in an operating function at all times and cleaned at the end of each shift.
- Follow established guidelines on policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Communicate any product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions with yard coordinator
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Work in collaboration with other forklift drivers, truck drivers and other employees in order to achieve performance goals.
- Work with plant production personnel in order to optimize delivery schedules and product placement
- Be able to perform each essential duty to company standards
- Have the knowledge, skill, and ability to operate a forklift
- Be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Be able to reason and apply common sense
- Be able to handle problems, situations effectively
- General Computer Skills
- Forklift Certification
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Manual dexterity
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management Skills
Additional InformationPhysical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Production Forklift Operator - Day Shift ($15.75+/hour)
Production Forklift Operator - Night Shift ($17.75+/hour)
Forklift/Receiving Operator, W&D- Overnight shift (Seasonal)
Forklift Operator - Day Shift ($15.75+/hour)
Forklift Operator (Farmbrook Plant - $16.63/hour) - 2nd Shift (3:00pm to 11:00pm)
Forklift Operator - Weekend Day Shift - Friday, Sat, Sun ($23.75/hr Sat & Sun)
Forklift Operator - 2nd shift (3:00PM - 12:00AM)