SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: Tredyffrin, PA Description: Our client is currently seeking a AWS/Python developer
- Provides senior level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases. Integrates third party products.
- Translates technical specifications into code for complex new or enhancement projects for internal clients. Writes programs, develops code, tests artifacts, and produces reports. Employs software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that support automation.
- Migrates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule. Provides follow up production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
- Thoroughly understands software development methodology. Thoroughly understands development architecture standards. Trains and mentors staff with less experience. Resolves elevated issues.
- Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients. Performs systems analysis activities.
- Thoroughly understands client business functions and technology needs. Has a broad understanding of client's technologies, tools, and applications, including those that interface with business area and systems.
- Interfaces with cross functional team members, and communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with Information Technology and Information Security policies and procedures, and verifies that deliverables meet requirements.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.