Job#: 1261478 Job Description: Apex Systems is seeking a Associate Scientist for our large pharmaceutical client in Springhouse, PA. The candidate will join the Hematological Malignancies disease area discovery biology team to assist with target validation and evaluation of small and large molecule therapies for the treatment of blood cancers. The scientist will collaborate with colleagues across multiple departments and communicate scientific results to multidisciplinary teams.Our ideal candidate has tissue culture experience & basic understanding of cell based assays, education level: Masters/Bachelors.If interested in learning more please send your most updated resume over to Primary responsibilities:
- Ability to perform tissue culture is a must.
- Perform cell-based assays including the following desired techniques: FACS, cytotoxicity assays, western blotting, immune cell isolation from whole blood or tissues, ELISA, MSD, immunoprecipitation, qRT-PCR, and transfection and cloning of stable cell lines.
- Demonstrate the ability to design, perform, interpret, troubleshoot and report complex data.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Possess intrapersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders from all relevant functional areas of drug discovery
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication are required
Protein Scientist, Expression Science