SalaryUSD Up to $65,000 65000
Job Summary: The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the oversight of the more complex day-to-day administration and organization of client projects (working closely with the Project Manager) to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and according to the agreed upon scope of work.Education Requirements:Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2 years of related administrative experience in a clinical environment (CRO, pharmaceutical company, or other centralized service provider used in clinical studies) or the equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience to perform the job.Certifications/License/Registration Requirements:CAPM Certification desired.Qualifications/Experience:
- Exposure to project management team environment required.
- Must have at least one (1) year of demonstrated administrative experience supporting external client facing projects or programs.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills required.
- Knowledge of financial management a plus.
- Knowledge of project management software tools and management techniques a plus.
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to utilize technology and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to lead through influencing and negotiating.
- Strong facilitation and coordination skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail skills required. Must take pride in work product results; strive towards 100% accuracy in work processes.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as, awareness of Adobe, Visio and MS Project and the ability to produce detailed reports and presentations using these tools.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information to support client and Company for project/service solutions.
- Provide ongoing support for existing projects.
- Triage of helpdesk support tickets as needed.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements and objectives.
- Work to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Prepare project related and financial reports.
- Monitor project progress and handle issues as they arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all project members.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Provide back-up coverage/support for Project Manager.
- Ensure standards and requirements of the project are met.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
Project Manager (PA)