SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
- Integrate with Google and other partners to develop and realize the organization’s digital transformation initiative.
- Assist company in setting a vision, strategy, and roadmap for next generation cloud-enabled solutions.
- Lead workshops to capture and document/ map business system requirements for all departments to be included in the on-site build.
- Analyze legacy information and practices and configure appropriately in a new environment.
- Conduct review with team prior to release to confirm acceptance of data and configuration.
- Perform system setup and configuration ensuring the accuracy of complex data and multi-system integrations
- Interpret and understand company’s business requirements
- Maintain accurate records of all communication received
- Notify management of any complications, missing data, or system defects that might delay the scoping
- Identify and assist development with resolution and enhancements to workflow, scripts, or system defects
- Collaborate regularly with other departments to improve processes or procedures
- Ensure appropriate hand-offs and communication with internal Engagement Managers, Consultants and Account Management
- Maintain knowledge of departmental processes and procedures
- Participate in sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily standups.
- Proactively work with client stakeholders for design and discovery sessions.
- Work with project managers to report progress, blockers, and drive communication between development teams and client stakeholders.
- In some cases, act as a product owner.
- 3+ years working as a Business Analyst with experience in Healthcare/Health IT
- Experience working in HIPAA compliant environments with PHI data.
- Familiar with Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR) and standards and formats (HL7, FHIR, DICOM, etc.).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform services and Google Workspace products and tools.
- Experience leading strategic discovery sessions with executive and business stakeholders.
- Comfortable presenting to executive audiences and having the ability to command a room during discussions.
- Experience exploring multiple design solutions to a given problem or feature and communicating those solutions visually through sketches, user flows, wireframes, functional prototypes, and/or high-fidelity designs, as necessary.
- Experience gathering health and life sciences related business requirements and assisting in interpreting the overall innovative design user experience, informed by customer research, and industry best practices.
- Experience writing and eliciting functional technology requirements.
- Must display a great disposition for working with customers and the ability to build credibility quickly.
- Advanced degree (MA/MBA)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Professional consulting experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA and NIST security frameworks.
Business System Analyst with Healthcare domain and CRM mandatory.