Job#: 1271526 Job Description: Internal title: Innovation ConsultantApplicable/Similar positions: Management consultant, research assistant, etc.-Concept refinement: conduct market research, or any research required and present the data to the team.-Design thinking area focusedTechnical Exp: competitive analysis, management exp. Research could be either qualitative and/or quantitative depending on the situation.Area(s): CNIB - treasury management, commercial lending, etc.FULLY REMOTE• Location: Pittsburgh, PA highly preferred; open to fully remote if neededSchedule• Days: M-F• Hours per week: 8-5PM ESTTop Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Have strong experience designing and executing qualitative research and synthesizing research findings into insights and creating design solutions and/or impacting business strategy
- Have strong experience with leading and executing generative research in order to find new opportunities.
- Familiarity working with Service and UX Designers.
- Are familiar with product management or business analytics
- Believe in and apply the tenets of human centered design
- Are an outstanding communicator and team collaborator
- Are driven by empathy and a passion for understanding people
- Have experience with diverse user research/fieldwork methods
- Are familiar with and have executed a variety of methodologies including 1:1 interviews, moderating group conversations, facilitate ideation sessions, running live prototype sessions
- Enjoy mentoring colleagues and partners
- Bachelor's degree required (software engineering/computer science are preferred; open a degree in related field)
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Consults with business partners to leverage a human centered design approach to solve complex problems.
- Consult with the business partners to develop vision and strategy for the engagement and overall user experience.
- Leads the execution of research, synthesize and share key findings, provide recommendations to the business.
- Create storyboards, leads prototyping and testing of ideas and concepts in collaboration with the business.
- Manages innovation activities to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new product opportunities.
- Develops, manages and implements a portfolio of innovation projects.
- Advises senior management and internal clients to understand the results and implications of innovation initiatives.
- Implements and executes the defined innovation strategy.
- Partners with internal and external resources to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new product opportunities.
- Lead/facilitate ideation, workshops, pre-discovery, research, competitive/landscape analysis
Oracle SOA OSB Consultant (Hybrid)
Implementation Specialist - Transplant Management System (Client Relationship Consultant)
Digital Payments - Domain Consultant
Consumer Lending - Domain Consultant