SourceDew Softech Inc
Open Systems Developer (Java/Angular) (100% Remote)Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, 15201 Pittsburgh USA
Position: Open Systems Developer (Java/Angular) Location: Pittsburgh, PA (Can be Remote) Duration: 6+ months Rate: Open Interview: Video Job Profile Summary Our client is seeking an Open Systems Developer with Java/Angular experience. The incumbent will be required to analyze, design, code, test and implement application enhancements.This is a 6 month remote contract opportunity with the possibility of extension. Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate with DBS and Implementation Partner teams on Sprint Requirements grooming.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing application enhancements within scope, schedule and budget with none to minimal defects.
- Collaborate with customers, business analysts, customer, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Provide required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 247 support
- Perform work in compliance with all client standards, policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, management
- Assist with or conduct technical walkthroughs
- Develop code components/modules per specification providing concise documentation.
- Conduct thorough unit testing using the automated unit test framework, developing, and executing test scripts for each component/module and perform integration testing of functional modules
- Perform defect analysis and remediate identified defects
- 5+ years of Java/Angular experience
- Previous open systems experience
- Healthcare industry experience is required and client experience is especially preferred
- IMS Database experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
Java Senior Developer - Location Open
Principal, Back-End Developer - Java/Spring Microservices
Urgent requirement of Java Developer :: Pittsburgh, PA
Java Full Stack Developer (100% Remote)