SalaryUSD Competitive Competitive
SourcePNC Financial Services
Software Developer Sr - Informatica Cloud/SalesforcePennsylvania, Pittsburgh, 15222 Pittsburgh USA
Job ProfilePosition OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Software Developer Sr. within PNC's Retail Technology MIS (Management Information System) organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH. Candidates in other locations throughout PNC's footprint may be considered.The mission of the Salesforce Agile Department, known as EDGE at PNC, is to support our lines of business teams in migrating functionality off of legacy Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and servicing systems to our platform. The department currently consists of 10+ agile development teams which customize and maintain PNC's Salesforce cloud application.This role involves working on our Foundation Data team within the EDGE (Salesforce) department. We specialize in data migration and integration in support of all other agile development teams in the department. Working with development teams and application architects helping them develop more reliable solutions is our intention as a team. Using technology such as Informatica Cloud, Informatica Power Center and Informatica Power Exchange, our team works on the migration of data from source applications internal to PNC to our application (Salesforce). Our data migrations are in support but not limited to internal customers including Asset Management Group (AMG), Retail, Corporate and Institutional Banking (C&IB), and Wealth Management. Our team specializes in both one-time data migrations and batch integration through CA7.The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in technology related fields Experience with the following technology: Informatica Power Center, Informatica Power Exchange, Intelligent Cloud Services, Unix, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting (Must have direct experience), Hadoop, Teradata, Oracle, Salesforce Integration, CA7 Mainframe (Nice to have) Willing to learn new technology Work in an AGILE environment Troubleshooting skills Develops, tests and implements code to migrate data between source and destination Performs data migration and does large data comparison Understanding of continuous delivery and how to implement a continuous delivery workflow Understanding of Agile software development concepts (for example, Scrum, Kanban) Excellent documentation skills Proven ability to communicate using oral and written methods Passion and interest to continually automate manual processesJob Description
- Provides detailed technical design and development of software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Proposes & designs software solutions to address complex business needs.
- Writes code, tests and deploys software.
- Prepares technical and procedural documentation required for software.
- Maintains and debugs software.
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.