Dynamics CRM DeveloperPennsylvania, Philadelphia, 19160 Philadelphia USA
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Dynamics CRM Developer Philadelphia, PA Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of experience as an application developer or equivalent with C#, ASP.NET background.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 /2013/2015/2016 or CRM Online Platform.
- Experience in developing with ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB Scripting, COM+,
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015 design and development experience
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in xRM applications by using custom code
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Hands-on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing Share Point workflows, Custom Web Part design and development
- Experiences in SQL Server, XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms Services, Excel Services, Report Center
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating reports with CRM a plus
- Previous experience on web security including single sign on and password management tools and standards
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015 Mobile features
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of Business applications SAP, PeopleSoft, SharePoint.
- Experience in with business and IT management to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both at onsite and offshore teams.
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online and on prem.
Hiring for // Senior Dynamics CRM Developer // Philadelphia, PA // Hybrid Model
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer