SourceCerebra Consulting Inc
HR process consultant in Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid)Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 19160 Philadelphia USA
Cerebra Consulting Inc is a System Integrator and IT Services Solution provider with a focus on Big Data, Business Analytics, Cloud Solutions, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft, Hyperion, Oracle Configurator, Oracle CPQ, Oracle PLM and Custom Application Development. Utilizing solid business experience, industry-specific expertise, and proven methodologies, we consistently deliver measurable results for our customers. Cerebra has partnered with leading enterprise software companies and cloud providers such as Oracle, Salesforce, Amazon and able to leverage these partner relationships to deliver high-quality, end-to-end customer solutions that are targeted to the needs of each customer. Process automation - HR process consultant Duration: 6 months plus Work location: Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid) References required (3). Client, a next-generation consulting firm, focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients is seeking a qualified Senior Business/Process Analyst to gather assess current state and make process improvement recommendations to enhance the digital employee experience of HR services. Responsibilities:
- As part of overall HR services improvement program, lead the review and assessment of in-scope HR processes with Process Owners.
- Reuse or develop a methodology to assess and prioritize the current state processes and identify improvement opportunities through use of automation, process standardization, process improvement.
- Develop a digital employee services roadmap and gain buy-in and alignment amongst senior stakeholders.
- Work with senior stakeholders on the development of detailed business requirements for approved changes, capability decisions and projects including facilitating requirements elicitation sessions with the user community and developing and documenting processes, use cases, etc. to demonstrate requirements.
- Analyze and document current state, future state, gap analysis and process flows.
- Communicates functional and non-functional requirements to the human resource stakeholders.
- Partners with cross functional teams to ensure initial alignment between business requirements and IT solution design concepts, including supporting feasibility studies as appropriate.
- Partners with capability owners and business associates to document capability solutions and guidance.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7+ years of requirements gathering, process analysis and process modelling experience; 3 years of experience working with Human Resource processes and stakeholders is a big plus.
- Prior process improvement experience is required, demonstrated use of Six Sigma techniques (Green Belt required, Black Belt a plus).
- Experience of driving employee engagement through improved digital delivery of HR services.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to drive the project and liaise with seniot stakeholders.
- Experience defining business requirements and high-level technical expertise.
- A balance of both business acumen and technical knowledge
- Analytical, problem solving skills.
- Service-minded; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced team environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Business Process Integration Consultant (Associate, Mid, and Senior Level)
ERP Functional Consultant-$120k-Philadelphia