Salary$110000 - $140000 per annum
SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
Our client in North Philadelphia is looking for an Oracle DBA to join their team. This is a permanent role by way of contract-to-hire with a well-known organization. 2 days a week remote from home.
- This client is growing and investing in IT
- Emphasis on quality of life environment.
- Very low healthcare benefits cost.
- Retirement plan matching
- 3 weeks vacation (36 total PTO days) once a permanent employee
- Combination of technical and functional role
- 20-25% functional time (attend meetings, know how to answer the business questions about the database environment, team policy, move projects along, helping lead the team, etc.)
- 75-80% technical time (Oracle database administration, automating database environment via scripting)
- Experience being both functional and technical in the same role. This is the key in this role.
- Experience doing some management work of the team (what to do with database features, what to migrate to cloud or inhouse, standardizing, improving process for efficiency)
- 5+ years Oracle DBA experience
- 1+ year experience automating database areas with any kind of scripting. Examples include: Windows shell/Linux/UNIX, PowerShell, Perl, or any other scripting tool to automate database environment
- Experience working in an enterprise environment, managing multiple projects