SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
Our client in the Philadelphia area is looking for a 3rd shift Help Desk Specialist to join their team. This is a permanent position by way of a 3 month contract-to-hire with a very well-known organization. This is remote to start due to COVID, but eventually will need to be on-site in Philadelphia once the office re-opens. Schedule: 4:00 PM - 3:00 AM 4 days/week. Candidates need to be flexible in their hours and able to work weekends/holidays as they will be filling in where we need coverage. Responsibilities:
- Take incoming help requests and give telephone and email support to end users.
- Prioritize, respond and follow up on issues where information is available or standard procedures/processes already exist
- Solve difficult technical issues using an incident management system and escalate accordingly
- Work with other members of the Help Desk to evaluate and respond to technical problems and participate in cross-training sessions
- Track, record, and document Help Desk request problem-solving processes from beginning to end and it's final resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- 2+ Years' experience in a in a related industry
- Experience with help desk operations with a PC orientation, PC support activities, or technical customer support role with extensive application knowledge
- Strong communications skills; oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Proven ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Knowledge of Remedy ticketing system and Cisco Jabber softphones a plus, Windows 10, MS Office 2016/365.
- 5+ Years' experience with Windows operating systems, common PC applications including but not limited to MS Office Suite