SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Sr. Product Analyst, Analytics & Experimentation PlatformPennsylvania, Philadelphia, 19103 Philadelphia USA
Job SummaryAbout Us The Analytics & Experimentation Platform (AXP) team's goal is to empower the Technology & Product teams within Comcast to make data driven decisions at scale. Scale being the key word for the video entertainment, wifi and connected home products that serve millions of Comcast customers. We are a group of Data Scientists, Product Analysts and Product Managers who enjoy providing insight that the organization can use to build great products for our customers. Summary Data plays a central role in both the strategic and tactical decisions for our products. The Senior Product Analyst will have a relentless pursuit of understanding, through data, what our customers want and how they behave. They will turn data into impactful insights and become an integral part of the product management team. You work to infuse data and experimentation as standard practice into the product lifecycle. Responsible for working cross-functionally to collect data and develop models to determine trends utilizing a variety of data sources. Imports, cleans, transforms, or manipulates data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a catalyst in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Partner closely with and serve as the analytics and experimentation subject matter expert for their respective product domain areas.
- Formulates and tests hypotheses, weighs alternatives and figures out appropriate recommendations for meaningful insights.
- Designs new methods and best practices for analysis and presentation of comparative data.
- Responsibility includes writing analytical SQL queries using Spark in Scala and/or Python, Data Modeling, and performance tuning while handling big data sets.
- Build LookML, Looker dashboards for BI Analytics and use Splunk queries for Data Validation.
- Performs in depth research on root cause of data anomalies that are uncovered through normal course of analysis.
- Produces an often complex collection of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations that convey analytic results and align with business needs.
- Collaborates with both the analytic organization and its technology partners to define and publish sophisticated data products.
- Provides training to and acts as technical resource for team members.
- Participates in defining business intelligence requirements for projects and data requests.
- Participates in multiple enterprise wide projects by providing data analysis to project leaders.
- Builds technical documentation (internal).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Sr. Product Analyst, Analytics & Experimentation Platform
Sr. Analyst, Media Analytics
Sr Analyst, Data & Analytics-1