SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job SummaryThis job code is to be used for internships and co-ops. It is not to be used for temporary or contract workers.Job DescriptionProgram OverviewThe Comcast Cooperative Educational Program (Co-op) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast's top innovators. Designed for students whose curriculum allows for a cooperative learning track, the co-op becomes an integral part of the Comcast team working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun along the way.Role OverviewResponsible for technology and process improvement efforts across the Field Ops space for Comcast Business. Partner closely with Division and HQ counterparts to identify, analyze, and implement changes to our operations to drive efficiency and effectiveness.This Co-op position will be responsible for performing project based data analysis for Comcast Business Tech Ops to determine opportunities for improvement. The Co-op will take a consultative approach to the problem and connect process aspects to the data, and summarize findings for a high-level audience.Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform Data analysis using various tools.
- Partner with field resources to understand the current state process.
- Partner with field & team leadership to come up with improvement recommendations for the organization.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university that has a cooperative learning track
- Available to work 40 hours per week for 6 months starting March 29th, 2021.
- Preferred Majors: Data & Analytics, Engineering, other related business majors
- 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time appropriately.
- Consistently meets deadlines and is dependable.
- Regularly looks for ways to create or improve tools, products, and processes
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Ability to work on a team
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Technical Data Program Manager
Technical Software Support Engineer
Technical Product Owner - Network