SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job SummaryAnalyst supporting Comcast Cable Customer Service function. Responsible for a variety of complex economic evaluation and planning duties to support corporate planning and quality control of justification for expenditures. Also responsible for recurring review of field forecast, period-end actual results and KPI achievement. Provides financial analysis support to cable leadership. Participate in special projects, preparing financial data as necessary. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of strategic plans for existing, new, or proposed business operations.
- Provides analysis and evaluation of cost/expense problems and profit improvement opportunities existing within current business activities.
- Recommends changes in analysis and budgetary methods and procedures; analyzes the impact of various corporate projects and transactions.
- Analyzes and communicates weekly metrics, monthly results, quarterly and annual projections.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.