SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: Malvern, PA Description: Our client is currently seeking a UX Designer [ Additional Description ]This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborates with aligned business and IT gathering web design considerations
- Conceptualizes and executes proficient level, innovative approaches to projects. Ability to transform raw data and concepts into concise and meaningful visuals.
- Works to develop and execute effective branded and custom solutions based on design strategy and budgetary needs of internal and external clients.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of typography, styles and color uses to design client communications.
- Utilizes and demonstrates thorough knowledge of graphics software programs in the design and preparation of multichannel communications.
- Maintains graphic consistency, standards, and accuracy on all projects. Ensures that designs are brand compliant to participant custom guidelines or Brand Consistency Management standards.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to effectively handle multiple clients with a high volume of jobs simultaneously.
- Works effectively with manager and peers to ensure department productivity.
- Demonstrates commitment to process excellence and individual performance and development.
- Participates in testing throughout production to contribute technical expertise and identify issues.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in Graphic Design.
- A minimum of two years of design work experience in a graphic design studio, advertising agency or corporate communications environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of the following graphic design practices and concepts:
- Abstract conceptualization and visualization skills
- User centered design Color Graphic style guides Typography Print design considerations
- Intermediate knowledge of IT platforms: Macintosh Microsoft Windows 7 Web