SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: Malvern, PA Description: Our client is currently seeking a AWS Netcentric DeveloperLocation: Malvern, PA - Contract PositionThis job will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides intermediate level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of UI and MTs for WEB and Batch based software. Verifies all deliverables meet Methodology and Information Security requirements.
- Translates technical specifications, and/or design models into code for new or enhancement projects (for internal or external clients).
- Develops code that reuses objects, is well structured, includes sufficient comments, and is easy to maintain.
- Writes programs and reports
- Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule.
- Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues and ensure methodology compliance.
- Participates in systems analysis activities, including system requirements analysis and definition, e.g. prototyping.
- Participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation and analysis.
- Writes the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables.
- Assists technical team members with the system/technical portion of their deliverables, e.g., systems testers with test plans. On small teams, the developer may write these items.
- Performs unit testing and writes appropriate unit test plans to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Assists in integration, systems, acceptance, and other related testing as needed.
- Develops understanding of client business functions and technology needs. Develops understanding of tools, technologies, and applications/databases, including those that interface with the business areas and other systems
- Interfaces with cross functional teams, including associated Data, UI & Mid-Tier teams.
- Complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones.
- Complies with policies and procedures including attendance and weekly time and status reporting.
- This is an agile project.
- Java and Related Technologies:
- Java ,J2EE, Spring Framework
- API / REST Microservices
- Design Patterns and Domain Driven Design
- DBMS (SQL, Stored Procedures), NoSQL
- CI/CD Tools (e.g. Bamboo, Bitbucket, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, SVN, etc.)
- IDEs (STS, VS Code, WebStorm)
- Unix/Linux commands and scripting
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Lambda function, SNS, SQS, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Knowledge of Scala,Python
- Development experience with Big Data Hadoop cluster(HDFS, MapReduce frameworks), Hive,Glue
- Experience in developing Oozie workflow schedulers to run multiple Hive
- Familiarity with data architecture including data ingestion pipeline design
- Experience/Exposure on working using Spark Technology
- Exposure to Splunk
- 4-6 years developer or systems analyst experience
- Strong, demonstrated analysis, design, and problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skill
- Strong written and oral communication skills