SalaryUSD48 - USD60
job summary:Software tools/skills needed:
- Average to advanced MS Office Suite; PPM system updates; understanding of SDLC, IT development process; extended exposure to Agile methodology in action.
- We need a self-starter, who can work on their own once they've been introduced.
- We need someone who can manage multiple projects at once and who will not be impeded by complexity, ambiguity, or change.
- We need someone who can remove barriers for their team and manage to a project schedule. Someone who uick and perceptive learner, with emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Varied technical PM experience with a variety of technical project types digital development, strategic project management, governance and process management.
- We need a self-starter and a fast learner, someone who will move the project work forward.
- We would like to have someone who has good emotional resilience and a sense of humor, as well as a good reputation for problem solving.
- We want someone who's not afraid to ask questions and knows what to do with the answers.
- We would like someone who isn't new to contracting or working within a PMO.
- Lastly, this is a contract to hire role, so we want someone who's going to grow with us, and who is open to coaching to be a good fit for our environment.
- Work with Program Manager to ready the project to start.
- Build comprehensive timelines as well as other artifacts required to move project forward.
- Create a comprehensive Project plan and keep it up to date with any adjustments or updates.
- Report back to the PMO on project status as instructed.
- Manage risks/issues/decisions with a results orientation
- Follow up with all team members on deliverables.
- Track change and submit change requests as required.
- Ensure all parties are updated regularly.
- Own the creation of any additional information or materials.
- Address challenges as they arise.
- Escalate unresolved issues on a timely basis.
- Think beyond the working model to create what is needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required