Job#: 1263187 Job Description: Apex Systems is seeking a Biosciences Lab Technician for a contract to hire opportunity with a growing biotech company located in Hatfield, PA. The Biosciences Lab Technician supports non-viral gene delivery research team that is passionate about developing treatments for serious and life-threatening diseases. In this role you will perform lab production processes and testing for DNA based therapeutics. The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in chemistry or biology with 0-3 years of laboratory experience. The candidate should be comfortable with working both independently and as a part of a team Please forward your resume to for immediate consideration. Key Responsibilities
- General manufacturing and inventory tracking of raw materials and associated products including product labeling and filling.
- Production of raw materials for manufacturing, including but not limited to all products related Raw Materials and WIP materials. This includes all supportive materials and reagents required for all aspects of manufacturing and process development.
- Monitor and check the raw materials, WIP and product quality and document results
- Maintenance of Manufacturing, Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures and practices as required.
- Daily maintenance and tracking of performance criteria for all equipment and instruments in compliance with SOPs.
- General laboratory and facility maintenance as required.
- Other tasks as required for successful operation of the business or as assigned by the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience in using Microsoft Office
- The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in a scientific disciple with 0-3 years of in a laboratory setting (industry preferred).
- Experience with general laboratory techniques and/or biotech manufacturing procedures are preferred.
- The candidate should be comfortable with working both independently and as a part of a team.