Title: Digital Solutions Technical Lead/Digital Consultant Location: Remote Duration: 6+ months Contract /C2H life science exp is must The Technical Lead is an essential leader in a product team guiding the development of a globally launched, cloud-based, medical platform serving both patients and doctors. This individual provides technical direction, decision-making and technical stewardship. They will determine the architecture of web, backend, and mobile products as well as spearhead technology and feature updates. They will lead a global team of software engineers and technical specialists, from development suppliers that they select/influence, to ensure that the best possible product designs are developed. They are responsible for following best practices and design control processes. This position will collaborate with other teams to prioritize features and stories with external dependencies, proactively communicate and collaborate with product owners, stakeholders, scrum team and the development team to analyze information and functional requirements, advocate the development process through to implementation, and ensure the delivered product meets business needs. Job Focus and Responsibilities:
- Architect Digital Platform and interoperability with ecosystem partners
- Develop and manage design and technology strategies for Digital Solutions
- Communicate results to leadership in various written and verbal communication channels
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Knowledge of developing complex mobile and cloud-based systems in a regulated environment is required.
- Experience defining technical platform strategies is required.
- Hands on experience designing and developing highly scalable and secured, high performing, multi-tenant global SaaS applications and APIs.
- Excellent communications skills are required.