SalaryDepends on Experience
BI Reporting Analyst Conshohocken, PA 19428Direct Hire/W2 role, NO VISA/C2C CANDIDATESHybrid role (2 days onsite, 3 days remote). Local candidates only. Send resume to asim dot ghosh at insourcenow dot com POSITION OVERVIEWReporting to the Analytics Manager the BI Reporting Analyst will be responsible for fulfilling the existing reporting needs and developing / implementing new analytical solutions. The BI Reporting Analyst will learn the business and its various operations in order to develop data models, tools, and reports which accurately evaluate actual performance against intended business strategy / plans. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor established KPIs across the division and proactively meet business stakeholders to stay informed about current business goals, initiatives and provide insights based on data.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on available data, metrics, trends.
- Enhance existing models and reports to identify meaningful insights/opportunities to assist the division in growing business.
- Synthesize financial, sales, marketing, underwriting, and operational data to create actionable dashboards and professional presentations for key stakeholders.
- Develop and/or enhance ETL pipelines
- Promote use of new metrics and data visualization tools/techniques to make recommendations of operational adjustments/changes that may be needed to improve results.
- Utilize SQL, R, or Python to query data from databases.
- Perform ad-hoc queries/reports to provide support special initiatives and business unit needs.
- Attend regular meetings to provide day-to-day support of existing analysis tools and uncover ideas about how to improve the design and capabilities of existing reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analysis, Statistics, Finance or other relevant analytical degree.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing SQL
- 3+ years of experience developing ETL pipelines
- 3+ years of experience utilizing data visualization tools such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, etc
- Advanced understanding of data modeling and data warehousing concepts
- Exposure to Azure technology stack preferred
- Exposure to statistical languages such as R/Python preferred
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Data Analysis & Trending experience with demonstrated proficiency in analytical methodologies, tools, and dashboard development to interpret, visualize, simplify and present/communicate data, analyses, results and findings.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to work independently to prioritize workload and handle multiple responsibilities, deadlines, etc.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities.
- High attention to detail to identify, evaluate and resolve data quality issues and reasonability check analytical results.
- Thrives in a team-oriented, results-driven environment.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with senior officials across the organization.
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.