- Preparing solutions, cylinders and any other equipment needed to collect samples.
- Logging in samples
- Perform physical and analytical testing of samples
- Running testing and analyze and record results
- Maintaining and calibrating lab equipment and instruments.
- Making measurements of various physical properties and other evaluations
- Entry of data into electronic spreadsheets
- Plotting/charting of data
- Willing to learn new tools and techniques
- Aptitude and willingness to work in an R&D environment where
- task description frequently change
- Motivation and willingness to work with new and/or out of standard/modified methods with a safe practice is required
- working on multiple small tasks may be required
- Aptitude and willingness to do hands-on laboratory work and accurately organize, enter and plot data
- Ability to work independently without frequent/close supervision, as appropriate
- Must be able to work in team with various responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Adherence to safe work practices and compliance with all environmental, health, safety and security protocols as specified by the company personnel or documented.
- Experience working as a lab instructor in college and/or working on research projects in college or in internship is preferred.
- Experience maintaining/repairing electrical and/or mechanical devices would be a plus
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Biology, engineering, physics, material science but other science degrees are acceptable with some experience