SourceRetail Business Services
Address: USA-PA-Carlisle-1149 Harrisburg Pike Store Code: Infrastructure-LifCycle Mgt/IT (2761195)Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com . Primary Purpose: This position is responsible to lead the development of technical solutions within the infrastructure team that enable the business to achieve objectives. The Solutions Lead will liaison with brands, business, and IT departments to identify need, and collaborate within the infrastructure team in the development of requirements and solution design. Provide support in the establishment of infrastructure project priorities. Support portfolio projects in the development of the business case, project planning and support. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with the Ahold Delhaize brands and business/IT departments to identify needs, review, and process through the Cross Functional Induction Review Board
- Connect regularly with the Domain Architect team to align on strategic technology direction
- Lead the development and design of technical solutions within the infrastructure team, and support department leaders.
- Establish solutions as projects in the annual Infrastructure portfolio.
- Partner with the Infrastructure Services Director to establish priorities for Infrastructure projects, identify dependencies, recommend sequencing and consolidation.
- Support Infrastructure Portfolio Project requests throughout the approval process, defining scope, cost, schedule, resources and strategy.
- Conduct "As-Is" to "To-Be" Business Cases for technical solutions, clarifying value and return on investment
- Interact with Portfolio project managers in the definition, initiation, and implementation of infrastructure projects
- Be a trusted advisor to our great local brands, IT and business partners.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and service offerings within industry and marketplace
- Degree in Business, S cience, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Experience will be evaluated as a combination of 6+ years education and job experience
- Work experience in technology
- Communicates in a clear, compelling, and concise manner both verbally and in writing. Effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels
- Collect and analyze information, problem solve and make decisions
- Provide recommendations that include solution benefits, risk assessments, and business cases
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proactively develops relationships with a wide variety of people
- Strategic focus (sees the big picture, imagines future scenarios, and creates strategies to sustain competitive advantage)
- Analytical Thinking
- Experience in IT in a retail organization
- Experience in Infrastructure (Network, Hosting, End User Technology)
- Depth in technical, business, and financial expertise in technology solutions, as well as understanding of customer processes and business operations
- Experience communicating technical information to business clients
- Presentation skills (presents ideas in a compelling manner that gains commitment from others)