SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Direct Support Professionals provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes and in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
You will be providing support with daily activities such as:
Community activities and outings Implementing positive behavior supports Basic life skills coaching Medication administration Performing household duties Shopping Cooking Personal Hygiene Personal Care Bathing
For a realistic job preview, visit https://www.dungarvin.com/employment/realistic-job-preview/
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
Candidates without a valid driver's license can be considered for overnight shifts only.
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- Paid time off & sick leave
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- 401(k) plan available
- Opportunity for advancement (we prefer to promote from within!)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer