Who We AreOur work matters - robotics is transforming the world of commerce. Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're an industry changer - we created the first and only fully autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving towards even bigger ideas - and we have the people, technology and leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and resources of a proven organization. Open to remote candidates within four geographical locations. States listed below are desired not required.
- Midwest (WI, IL, IN),
- Northwest (CA, OR, WA),
- Southeast (MS, AL, TX, FL, NC) ,
- Northeast (NY, PA, MA, CT)
- Provide Quality leadership at customer installation sites, focusing on identification and timely resolution of issues via structured quality methods.
- Plan, execute, and manage quality activities with suppliers & customer sites, setting a high standard so quality issues are prevented or minimized.
- Employ 8-D based Supplier Corrective Action request to deliver efficient and effective root cause analysis and corrective / preventive actions that ensure there is no recurrence
- Communicate issues across our operations team and drive closed loop problem resolution with bot manufacturing and engineering.
- Support Manufacturing and Quality Assurance with the disposition of discrepant material and the qualification of new material/ processes to assure reliability requirements are met.
- Analyze and evaluate field return materials.
- Utilize Six Sigma and Lean methods to drive quality and process improvements. & u tilize root cause methodologies to analyze product failures and develop corrective and preventive actions.
- Perform Site Quality activities focused on daily and weekly updates on bot health and performance utilizing dashboards and KPIs.
- Drive data analysis of major performance concerns at sites- downtime, suspects, and PDN
- Run incoming inspection of new equipment at new sites
- Help develop and support returns management process for FRUs and equipment
- Manage Supplier Quality related activities for purchased materials.
- Orchestrate first article inspection / first production inspection, and ongoing inspection plans that are aligned with supplier's capabilities, quality history and Symbotic product needs.
- Inspire others to share acquired knowledge and can take a supportive role during technical discussions
- Set up and use dashboard to communicate status and drive suppliers and vendors in the execution of quality system
- Regular travel required up to 75%
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years of Quality Engineering experience within a regulated manufacturing industry.
- Experience in all aspects of quality management: quality concepts/tools/methods (FMEA, DOE, MSA, GRR, 8D, etc.) Strong quantitative and analytic skills; capable of translating findings into business actions
- Experience working in or with Engineering, Quality, Development Engineering, and Manufacturing.
- Strong process engineering fundamentals with the ability to identify critical control points
- Strong hands-on project management and teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to consistently establish and meet aggressive timelines. Ability to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships. Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Experience using Control Plans, FMEA's and PPAP or equivalent part approval process.
- Analytical problem-solving skills to determine root causes (8D, A3) and use of statistical analysis tools.
- Experience in reliability methods and failure mode analysis (DFMEA, PFMEA)
- Familiar with statistical process control software such as SAA, Minitab, and JMP and Mat lab. Advanced excel silks to organize and treat data
- and driving corrective action with large global suppliers
- Cross functional experience in Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management
- CQE, Six Sigma Black Belt preferred (must show deep core knowledge)
- Certified or previously certified auditor for ISO 9001, AS9100, etc. preferred.
Postgres DataBase Engineer
AWS Cloud Architect/ Principle Engineer