SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Title: Software EngineerLocation: Portland, OR or one of our GEO's - Washington, Texas, Florida, California Type: Perm Job #: LA234762724 IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW? So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/ Take a look and see if this is a match. or any other jobs posted! Summary: The IGNW Software Engineers are highly qualified, experienced, personable and knowledgeable across many different languages, processes and toolsets. As a company, we provide both training and hands on consulting to our customer to help them move forward with contemporary software solutions. The IGNW Software Engineer is responsible for the development, management, and support of both client and server side enterprise software. Using the industry best-practices and technologies, the full stack software engineer works to further enable our customers by creating and deploying enterprise software for automation, integration, efficiency gains, and process improvements. Other responsibilities include requirements gathering, code review, and QA. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively. IGNW is seeking a full-time Software Engineer that is interested in providing both pre and post sales consulting as well as technical training for our customers. Responsibilities:
- Architect, Develop & Implement innovative software solutions.
- Willingness to adopt new coding languages as needed. I.e. Java, TypeScript, GoLang, etc
- Technologies will include Git, Jenkins, and related technologies.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements.
- Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate/complex applications.
- Participate and provide feedback in design reviews.
- Create enhanced technical documentation and implement changes.
- Create accurate test plans, conditions, and data.
- Participate in testing reviews.
- Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems and provide technical assistance.
- Collaboration: Work with your peers within your team and outside your team to help develop these solutions. Work with leaders at customer locations to help advise them on how best to achieve their DevOps goals.
- Learning and Teaching: To be a continuous Learner. To generously teach others what you learn.
- Feedback: To provide respectful yet honest feedback to leadership about how to better achieve the software development goals.
- Knowledgeable: To be Knowledgeable about software development and the need for application teams to adopt Best Practices.
- 5+ years of Software Development
- 3+ years of Providing Technical Guidance to other Engineers
- 3+ years of experience with CI servers
- Demonstrate an expert level of understanding and experience in modern software development
- Friendly, sincere and energetic personality
- Highly intellectual
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Serverless / Microservices RESTful API development using OpenAPI spec
- React, React Native, VueJS or other modern front-end frameworks.
- Some native mobile app experience.
- GitHub Experience
- Software or Solutions Architect
- Jenkins and Jenkinsfile development
- Experience working with an Agile team
Senior Software Engineer
Lead Java Software Engineer
Software Engineer II
Software Engineer IV