SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Diving deep into aircraft, autopilot, cellular modem, and Verizon network datasets to develop an end-to-end analytical picture of airborne cellular communications services.
- Supporting development of flight test plans that further our regulatory and business objectives.
- Leading development of data analysis tools and integration with existing aviation and cellular network data sources.
- Supporting data visualization efforts, working to craft data that is easily interpreted and can be actioned.
- Storytelling of the data so that it's easily understood at all levels and functions.
- Identifying areas for improvement, incorporating best-in-class and cutting-edge techniques, and crafting new approaches and methodologies.
- Crafting results presentations and regular communications for senior management that provide regulatory business insights.
- Working with the Strategy and Product teams to identify key patterns for improvement and track progress towards remediation.
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience in aviation, cellular networks, RF systems. Must have either cellular or aviation if not both.
- Adept at modeling and simulation tools, particularly in aerospace applications.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Pearl.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and charting) and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Data Visualization and communication.
- A degree.
- Worked with RF system modeling tools.
- Experience in supporting the development of communications industry or aviation standards.
- Have working knowledge of drone technology, particularly autopilot parameters and logs.
- Analyzed data, built reports and presentations, and made recommendations.
Lead Data Business System Analyst