SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceStrategic Staffing Solutions
Clinical Payment Integrity Specialist Fully remote (Pacific Coast hours) 12 months We're seeking a licensed, unrestricted RN for this role, it's a "clinical" role.
- Must have 3 years of clinical inpatient medical experience in an acute inpatient hospital setting- (ICU or ER, or Trauma preferred, not maternity, not rehab, not nursing home) - required
- Must be an RN and have experience working within ICU/Trauma/Surgery clinical settings
- Knowledge of medical and surgical procedures and other healthcare practices
- Excellent computer and technology skills and proficiency working software programs (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); learn new processes and systems quickly.
- Very strong acute inpatient clinical skills / experience.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a health or human services-related field (psychiatric RN or Masters' degree in Behavioral Health preferred for behavioral health); or
- Register Nurse (RN) license (must have a current unrestricted RN license)
- Additional Preferred Certification: Certified Professional Coder certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) or the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
Males Age 18-45 Needed for a Clinical Trial. Payment up to $13,800
Respiratory Therapist/Clinician (Multiple Locations)