Salary$76960.00 - $76960.00 per annum
SourceVolt Services Group
Looking to work for one of the most stable semiconductor companies in Oregon? Multiple Equipment Maintenance Technician roles open. Apply Today!Job Summary of the Equipment Maintenance TechnicianThis company in Hillsboro, Oregon which is an American semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, and supplies radio-frequency systems and solutions for applications that drive wireless and broadband communications, as well as foundry services is seeking several Equipment Maintenance Technicians for full-time direct opportunities. They are seeking a candidate who is intelligent and flexible – someone who can change priorities at a moment’s notice and someone who is enthusiastic about learning and growing as a technician in the Semiconductor Industry. The selected candidates will be responsible for performing scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance on wafer fabrication equipment and works closely with the factory management team to prioritize job tasks.Work closely with peers, supervisor, and engineering team to deeply understand root cause failure and use those learnings to continuously improve equipment availability to meet production goals. Work with vendors, field service and technical representatives and may be required to attend classes, seminars, and vendor training if required. Required to document all work performed on equipment. Attend shift pass-down meetings and communicate daily activities.This is a factory position and requires wearing cleanroom attire and working in a cleanroom environment. You may be required to wear PPE and be exposed to hazardous processing materials. Standing for long periods and lifting 60+lbs is required. This is a non-exempt position working on a compressed work week (3 days one week and 4 days the next week).Job Requirements:
- Must possess an Associate degree in technical field or equivalent military training.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in high volume semiconductor environment or airline, automotive, or military background.
- Basic understanding of electronics.
- Direct experience on wafer fabrication equipment in a cleanroom environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in collaboration with others to make improvements through experimentation and drive toward standardized methods.
- Strong mechanical, electronic, and troubleshooting skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Must be comfortable navigating and operating computers.
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Hands-on participation and strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision in a fast paced, high volume production environment.
- Physically capable of standing/walking up to 12 hours per shift and lift to 60+ pounds.
- Physically capable of supporting equipment maintenance that requires occasionally bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching and squatting, etc.
- Candidate must be able to wear a respirator and other personal protective equipment (PPE) for possible work handling hazardous materials.
- Candidate must work well both independently and in a team environment.