SalaryUSD $65 - 73 per hour 65 - 73 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Vision and Strategy:
- Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the large international Program.
- Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets.
- Owns the business case for the
- Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination.
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints;
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team.
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed.
- Project Management Support: Ensures proper
- Project Management staffing for all projects within the program; helps develop project objectives and project scope.
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects' cost, schedule and / or performance.
- Chairs program steering committee meetings.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Scrum Master