Urgent Need Technician: Manufacturing - I (Day)Oregon, Hillsboro, 97124 Hillsboro USA
Description: The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Follow written operating instructions.
- Comprehend complex operation specifications and execute flawlessly in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated and show initiative.
- Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment. Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Good problem solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.