SourceTekisHub Consulting Services
Role: SAP SD S/4 HANA Location: Hillsboro, OR 97124 Duration: 6+ months Contract Job Description:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a full cycle Implementation, Rollouts, Application Support as well as system integration projects.
- Experience in SD: Master Data such as Customer Master Data, Material Master Data & Conditional Master Data, Enterprise Structure Definition & Assignment, Order to Cash Cycle (OTC) such as Order Management, Shipping & Billing, Intercompany process, Pricing, Rebates, Allocation Run, VAS functionality, Material Grids/Size configurations, Trading Company, Credit management, Order and Invoice outputs, Consignments, Copy Control etc.
- Experience in SAP SD S4 HANA specific functionalities like Business Partners (BP), Material group Hierarchy Structures, Merchandise Category, Article Hierarchy, Article Master, Site Master, Seasons, Assortment and Listings, Segmentation, VAS and MSO.
- Good Hands-on experience on the capabilities of S/4 Fashion key features like aATP- PAC, PAL, BOP, ITA, Supply Assignment and BRF+ New Output Management.
- Hands on experience in Standard SAP configurations, IDOC, Batch Jobs functionality & proficient in suggesting solutions to the custom requirements and exposure to various integration systems.
- Experience in preparing functional process documents, design documents, test case documents.
- Extensive experience in working on SAP custom Reports, Interfaces, Configurations, Enhancements and Forms
- Hands on experience in Change Management & Transport Management process (Environment SOLMAN).
- Knowledge and understanding on ticketing tool, example-Service Now etc.
- Exposure to work closely with Business process teams, Domain experts and Development teams.
- Experience in handing priority incidents while working in multi-vendor support model along with business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills with onshore-offshore team & business stakeholders.
SAP ABAP S4 HANA