SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Senior Data BSA -1180814S, Rate: Open, Duration: 18 MonthsOregon, Hillsboro, 97123 Hillsboro USA
Centizen Inc, Global agile IT solutions and consulting firm focused in delivering scalable solutions to address complex business problems. We provide above market salaries and benefits so that we have a lower turnover rate. Please visit our website to see all our open positions(20+) in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java developers, Data Engineers etc.Position: Senior Data BSA - 1180814SVisa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate Duration: 18 MonthsLocation: Hillsboro, OR(Remote due to COVID19)Job Description: As a Senior Data BSA/Product Associate on the Transactional Data Products team within Client Enterprise Data and Analytics, you will drive the ingestion and integration of core data domains to be leveraged by Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics teams to gain insights on Client ’s successes and opportunities. You will propel analytics through robust data comprehension, requirement mapping, data modeling, and cross-functional partnership. With this diverse role, areas of potential focus range from (1) data architecture design to direct business process evolution, (2) backlog prioritization and management, (3) reverse engineering to understand and evolve an existing solution, (4) researching a critical source system/service to automate ingestion, and (5) educating teammates on your robust knowledge of business data requirements and business process. This role will be vital in shaping the landscape by which analytics teams interact with and leverage data, as each release broadens available data sets and expands analytics self-serve capabilities.Beyond these core competencies it will be very important for this candidate to be comfortable working with remote data science professionals. This assignment will be working specifically to support the recent Acquisition of Select and on-boarding them to existing data products as well as eliciting requirements to build new ones.If you’re right for this role, you’re a data evangelist with hands-on SQL experience, agile product experience and a basic understanding of data architecture. In your daily work, you actively seek the most effective path forward, and are insistent on progress. You are equally comfortable working in a relational data store and a “big data” cloud eco-system. To you, the importance of value-based solutioning, incremental progress, and failing fast is clear, and you can demonstrate how each of these helps to drive business results. You enjoy finding relationships between disparate data sets and clarity in a muddied data environment. When it is time to simplify a complex technical idea onto a white board for a non-technical audience, you want the pen in your hand. Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant areas and/or extensive work experience focused in data management and analysis
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience required
- Proven ability to perform thorough data analysis and present relevant results
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, and develop solution options
- In-depth understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Be a Product advocate; can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes and tailor the information to the audience
- Work directly with customers and team members to capture details of Feature requirements, understand use cases, collect samples, and find tests; apply knowledge of Product and business drivers to enhance work
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skillset (SQL, Data Modeling, Business Requirements, Big Data, Amazon Web Services)
- Ability to mentor entry-level and intermediate data analysts and drive work within small teams
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies. We are fair and honest in all our business dealings with our consultants and clients.
- Candidates come first. We provide World-Class service to our amazing candidates. We pay top scale hourly rates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave. We offer immediate H1B transfer and process for the right candidates.
Senior UI Engineer - 1257250Z, Rate-Open, Duration: 18 Months
Senior Software Engineer - 1263059S, Rate-Open, Duration: 18 Months
Senior Software Engineer III - 1267941T , Rate-Open, Duration: 18 Months
Senior User Experience Designer - 1249162N, Rate-Open, Duration: 18 Months